Here are the details!
Pizza Rollups (or Pinwheels)
1 pkg Trader Joe's Refrigerated Whole Wheat Pizza Dough (found near the produce)
1 C shredded mozarella cheese
1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded on a box grater
1 can Hunt's fire roasted diced tomatoes with garlic
1 handful baby spinach
1. In a food processor, combine the canned tomatoes, handful of spinach, and shredded carrot with a couple tablespoons of water. Add salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth.
2. Roll out the dough into a rectangle on a floured surface. Spread with sauce (you'll only use about half) and shredded cheese. Roll into a log, lengthwise.
3. Cut the log into 1" slices using a piece of floss or thread. Slide it under the log, cross, and pull.
4. Place rolls onto a baking sheet and bake according to instructions on dough package. I think it was about 12 minutes at 375*F.
5. Allow to cool a couple minutes, and enjoy!