countdown to dinnertime.



From dinner prep this week. Major wanted to be held (the clock strikes 5, amiright?), and Jake wanted to help. I admit I wasn't very patient, but I grabbed the camera and paused for a moment, so there's a little redemption, right? I love the way Jake talks with his hands when he's excited. He was probably saying something like "Oh, yeah!" which I need to get recorded because the way he says it is so him..like Oh, of course I knew that, even though I said the complete opposite. (<--that sentence makes no sense, I'm aware.) Also, this is what we were making. It's a regular around our house, tho we sub white rice for brown, brown sugar for honey, soy sauce for aminos, and this time I added shredded carrot and shredded zucchini to the meat.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)