Lazy Saturday.



I've been practicing some composition techniques and others with my camera lately. This was a random, lazy Saturday morning that I was practicing, TJ was organizing his iTunes library (one of his favorite pastimes), and Jake was doing his thing. I love the one of Jake under the table with his car, even though it's not the greatest technically. And I know, it's bad that I let him play on my phone, but it was that or he was trying to get my camera. I also love that the one of his little feet shows his little freckle birth marks. After a hectic week, it's nice to be able to just "be" as a family. I know it won't always be this way as our kids grow older, so I'm glad I documented it while it is.

1 comment :

  1. I love pictures of every day, normal life. Maybe that's because those are pretty much the only pictures I take. Haha. Anyway, I love the one of Jake under the table. He is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)