favorite quote.

I have this notebook. It's green cloth and natural brown chipboard and it came with a blue ink pen. I lost the pen, but this notebook is filled with some of my favorite quotes. I'm not sure where it is, and there are definitely more I can add. I love quotes. It's impossible for me to pick a favorite, so here is just one of many. I know that everyone has their own individual struggles. Everyone goes through hard times. But when you're in the middle of your own personal hell, it's hard to remember that there are better things ahead and that others have experienced hard times. It's so easy to feel completely alone and isolated. I suppose that's one of the adversary's greatest weapons...to try to make us feel like we can't do it and that no one can help us. Sometimes, it's hard to have hope. And with that, here is a quote that hit me today in a profound way:

Don't give up.
Don't you quit.
You keep walking.
You keep trying.
There is help and happiness ahead...
You keep your chin up.
It will be alright in the end.
Trust God and believe in good things to come.

-Jeffrey R. Holland




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)