the boy and his dad.

Jake is 5 months old, and I can hardly believe it. Time went so slowly in the beginning, and now it's gone when I blink. My baby is no longer so helpless. He has changed so much, and it makes me want to cry and laugh all at once. If motherhood were an emotion, it would be that.

Although I know that my little boy loves me, and loves to see me, he and TJ have a truly special bond. I think they are going to be so similar someday. Jake loves his daddy more than anyone, and his daddy calls him his best friend. I love watching the two of them together. Nobody can get Jake to laugh or smile quite like his Daddy can. Daddy is the most fun person in the world. I hope they can remain best friends for a long time to come.







1 comment :

  1. That's it! You need to frame the last one, and probably the first one too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)