one little word.

Last year, my word was "Moments." I feel like I truly embraced that phrase, especially through blogging. I documented more of the little moments in many ways, and I tried to appreciate them more as they happened. Those little moments turned into the best parts of 2012.

This year, TJ gave me my word. It is "persevere."

Persevere through the things that I can't control.
Persevere through the trials we face.
Persevere through the situations that are less than ideal.

Truly, life last year was difficult. And honestly, I'm really OK. I'm still going to revel in those little moments. I'm still going to try to live each day to the fullest. I realize how blessed I am. So when I remember my one little word, I will whisper back, "with joy in my heart."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)