improving myself.

I'v gotten so far behind on life. It feels like I'm lacking in almost every area. However, I'm working on it. Consciously trying to improve myself. I'm taking hold of my life and working on my bad habits. Have you ever felt lost? Like you can't do it anymore because you don't know where to start? Well, here is my fresh start. Ironically it happens to be at the birth of a new year. Cliche though it may sound, I plan to be better and do better. 2013, you will be my year.

That being said, my dear friend Anna gave me the opportunity to improve myself in another way. It's been so long since I've taken pictures for someone else. And I fell in love with photography again. Even though I have a lot to improve upon, I'm pretty proud of these images. Of course, it helps a ton when your subjects are super photogenic and the snow gives off the best kind of light. 



Happy New Year!

2 comments :

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)