they're mine.


When I stop to think about what matters the most, this is what I picture.
These three people (yes, including me) are my number one priority.
More than anything else, I want my little family to be happy and healthy.
And that's just what we're going to work towards.
That's my focus.

I feel like there's a lot of noise in my life right now, so I'm searching for some clarity.
I'm reminding myself to simplify, and I'm trying to reconnect with myself and who I really am.
I'm a work-in-progress.

8 comments :

  1. i love this. simple. deep. well put
    and that picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree: simplify

    Gorgeous photo and such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family! I couldn't agree with this post more, simplicity is the key to a happy life. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo is so sweet! So much of life is simplifying and just trying to see family as what it is and should be.

    Where did you get your cardigan...? That is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: Just caught up on your last few posts. I love your writing and the wisdom behind it! You are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your cute family, and I love this post!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)