Thankful Thursday.

[Day 1: morning snuggles & smiles]

[Day 2: A job.]

[Day 3: For the father he is, and that he calls him his best friend.]

[Day 4: For the husband he is, and that he still tries to keep the romance alive. On Saturday, we had a party complete with sparkling blueberry grape, pizza rolls, chicken strips, and our first Christmas movie of the season: Santa Claus is Comin' to Town.]

[Day 5: For the ability to be creative and beautify my home.]

[Day 6: For Starbucks' "Perfect Oatmeal." It's the only oatmeal I will eat.]

[Day 7: That he made me a mother; no matter how trying and difficult it is, it is the most rewarding and incredible experience.]

What are you thankful for this week?
[If you do a "thankful" post, feel free to leave a link to it in the comments! I'd love to check it out.]



4 comments :

  1. I am thankful for my husband's job, having free time for the first time in five years, and my bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this... especially the last one, since I am absolutely terrified that the next 18+ years will be spent caring for this little one. I know that there will be so many hard times, but I love reading posts like this one where people remind me how rewarding it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm a bit jealous that you've already gotten to start watching Christmas movies! My husband won't let me do that, yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that wreath. You are so crafty! You are the cutest, Kylie. And so is that baby! Oh my! I just want to snuggle him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)