tub time.


Isn't Baby J so cute in his little tub? I mean, look at that belly! I only wish our faucet/sink wasn't so dumb so that I could use this tub and not be scared of my chunky baby getting hurt by the nasty faucet. If you're interested, the Puj Flyte Tub is super compact, made out of soft foam, and fits in any sink (super portable too!). We love it! But hopefully your sink is better than ours.

Jake likes baths...as long as he is constantly doused with warm water. He's like his mama and doesn't like water getting in his face. He's like his dad because he loves having his head rubbed when we wash his hair. We've been trying showers lately and he seems to enjoy them.

*I was selected to be a product tester for the Puj Flyte and received the tub free of charge, but my opinions are completely my own.

9 comments :

  1. Such a CUTIE!!! Love him and miss him! I miss you and TJ too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so so cute! I say it over and over again but he is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so precious! My little Noah loves bath time. He just sits there and smiles and loves being pampered. I mean wouldn't you love someone giving you a bath then afterwards a little mini massage with lovely smelling lotion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and wanted to tell you that I love it. You have such a cute little family. I skimmed over some of your posts and loved your thoughts on being a mom. I think all moms go through the "mom guilt." I definitely have lots and lots of times. Anyways- hope you guys had a great weekend! :) Darling blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely check that tub out! I think it's the last thing on our list of things we need for the baby! Jake is such a cutie! I love his tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have a lot in common with your baby. Needing to be constantly doused by warm water. There's nothing that ruins a shower like too much cold air hitting you. I would probably like having my head rubbed too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)