everybody loves babies.

And, it seems, lots of people love my baby.
So, to appease your appetite for babies, here's the first month of Jake's life in picture format.

Enjoy.









Some stats:
*At two weeks old, Jake weighed 9 lbs 12 oz. and was in the 99th percentile for head size, 86th percentile for weight, and 96th percentile for height. He's already outgrown most of his "newborn" size clothes. Except for pants....he's got no tush to hold 'em up.
*At just a three days old, Jake was holding up his head. Now he can hold it up pretty well when he's laying on your chest, and he's working on it in tummy time.
*At three weeks old, Jake rolled from his tummy to his back. I think the first time was an accident, but now he does it every time I put him on his stomach, even if it takes a while.
*He loves to make noises. He's always grunting or sighing, and has the cutest little snore.
*He's pretty much a champ at eating. I love watching his face when he starts "rooting." At two weeks, he took a bottle like it was nothing, and still breastfeeds fine. Definitely a blessing since I'll be going back to work soon.

7 comments :

  1. AHHHHHHHHH he's SOOO cute! I just wanna eat him up! I can't wait for him and Rory to meet someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a very strong and healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable, thanks for sharing the pictures with us all. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, he is just darling!! You're right - everybody does love babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those eyes! Well, I'm sure you do all the time. :) He's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats again! He is so precious and soooo adorable. Enjoy this age. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)