loves.

Today, I'm struggling. So, here's a post I wrote a couple days ago to save myself from my negativity.

***

One thing  I learned about TJ somewhat quickly is that he loves to be rubbed. Whenever we are just sitting (watching TV, talking, at church....) he loves having his back rubbed, his ears rubbed, his head scratched, his face rubbed/scratched, his arms scratched, his legs scratched...you name it, he loves it. The only thing he doesn't like is when I find a zit while scratching and scratch it off or try to pop it. Anyways.

I'm pretty sure baby boy will be exactly like his daddy. Sometimes, when I rub the top of my belly, he will push his bum up against my hand and just sit there while I rub (I know it's his bum because he's head down, and what else could be that round and cute?). He does it for TJ, too. And sometimes when I scratch my belly because it itches, he'll move around. What can I say? He likes us :) It's nice to know I've already found one way to comfort him.

One thing I also know about baby boy is that he's just like his momma....he loves food. He definitely knows when I'm hungry, and he knows when I'm eating. I'm sure it just has something to do with blood sugar, but I have a feeling he's going to be a chunky baby. I can't wait for his rolls. According to my BabyCenter app, all he's really doing at this point is getting good and fat. Keep up the good work, little one.



5 comments :

  1. Everything will be okay, lady. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support having a baby with an exponential amount of leg rolls. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable! love your blog...that little munchkin sounds like he's going to be a cutiepie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checking in to see if baby boy is here... keep us posted!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest thing ever! I love seeing how babies are like their parents in personality as well as looks! I can't wait to see more pictures of sweet baby Jake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)