bits & pieces.

From top left, going clockwise:

  1. A storm on our way home from Mesa. It was our last trip there before the baby comes. 
  2. Fries, fry sauce, and a brownie delight from Nielsen's Frozen Custard in Mesa. I worked there in high school, and I missed the custard & fry sauce.
  3. Freshly baked banana bread courtesy of TJ. He's been cultivating his skills since he took the summer off from school. It may or may not be better than my banana bread.
  4. Super adorable thank you cards gifted to me at my baby shower. I don't really want to give them away....
  5. 36 weeks, 3 days. I was sorta miserable because my back was really bothering me. I went to the chiropractor a couple days later and it helped a lot even if the pain isn't completely gone.
  6. Last Saturday was super humid and we happened to be running errands during happy hour at Sonic. Half-priced Rt. 44 Strawberry Breeze Slushie, don't mind if I do.
  7. My rough draft of our birth plan. It's all typed up now, ready to go in my hospital bag.
  8. A couple weeks ago, we took a drive after picking something up. We love driving around rural areas, and then around neighborhoods and dreaming of home-ownership.
  9. First load of baby laundry, done yesterday. Everything is so tiny!
  10. 37 weeks, 1 day. Even though I might look smaller because the shirt is looser, I'm not. I think you can see that he's dropped a bit in this picture too. 
  11. Sneak peak of a sketch I did for the nursery.
  12. Giant cupcake from my baby shower in Flagstaff. The red velvet was tasty :)
  13. (Middle) I basically crash on the recliner when I get home from work. 37 weeks, 4 days (yesterday) and wearing a shirt from high school (it's really long and stretchy).
I promise I still have a real camera...I've just been real lazy. These pieces are precious though. 

[Follow me on Instagram? @misskyliep. I'm set as private, but if you comment on this post with your username, I'll approve you.]

5 comments :

  1. I want to follow you. I'm joke_0102. I love the belly shots by the way! ;) Makes me dream about the day we'll have a baby of our own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I'm sorry about the back pain, that sounds terrible. For some reason, that seems to be the one pregnancy pain I have skipped.

    Looking forward to reading about your last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh!! You're getting so close, are you excited? I hope your back pain gets better, that just sounds miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog! it is super adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new header!

    I cant imagine how much your back is hurting with your scoliosis.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)