instagram summer.

I've gotten really bad at taking pictures, especially with my Canon. It's something I'm trying to work on. However, I don't do too badly taking pictures with my iPod, even if it is usually irrelevant and random things. Here are a few or 100 photos of summer lately.


From left to right, top to bottom:
  1. The beach 
  2. He's just so handsome 
  3. 1st Panera Bread experience: delicious.
  4. Somewhere around 28 weeks. I look so small!
  5. Watermelon. We literally can eat one in 2-3 days. One of my favorite parts of summe
  6. Kitchenaid! TJ surprised me with this beauty at the beginning of June. I've wanted one for a long time and I can't wait until the weather cools off so I can fully utilize it with some baking. It's been so nice to have so far though.
  7. TJ's older sister just got this adorable puppy. Her name is Emma. She was tired after playing with the kids at Hannah's graduation party (TJ's little sister).
  8. An old doodle. Thinking about enlarging and watercoloring for nursery.
  9. A new doodle. I did this for the announcements for my first baby shower this weekend.
  10. Itty bitty diapers a friend gave us. For a tiny bottom.
  11. Super easy DIY wall art for the nursery.
  12. Gorgeous AZ monsoon sunset.
  13. One of the cute necklaces my mom gave me for my birthday. Its simplicity is perfect for my style.
  14. Mom & I at the Independence Day Parade in downtown Flagstaff. My parents and sister came last minute to celebrate my birthday and my sister's (we're 5 years and a day apart).
  15. I think we're cute.
  16. The awesome patriotic cake my mother and sister-in-law made for the birthday girls. I love that my family and TJ's get along so well.
  17. Birthday girls :) Don't mind my sister's closed eyes....it's genetic.
  18. I finally decided to stop wearing my wedding ring. I was getting scared it would get stuck. This is a ruby my brother gave me a couple years ago. It serves as a good way to remember him while he's in Oregon.
  19. Last weekend I really wanted Bahama Bucks....but we don't have one here. So we found a Tropical Sno stand and played pretend. It wasn't too bad, but it definitely wasn't Bahama Bucks.
  20. We've moved up in the world! Our little love seat, while super comfortable, just wasn't very practical anymore. This bad boy is a fabulous Craigslist find and features 2 recliners and plenty of space. Yay for more seating!
  21. When you don't have A/C, you go to great lengths to have a cooler environment.
  22. Shocked to find this $4 Batman onesie at Wal-Mart of all places. Baby boy is going to be a fan, I just know it.
  23. I can never get braids to look quite right, but today's didn't turn out too bad!
  24. This is what we have seen for the past 2 weeks. I love monsoon season, but it hasn't given us much rain so far. Arizonans have a special relationship with rain, and I can't wait for a good hard storm.
  25. Taken today, at 34 weeks, 4 days. Feeling large-and-in-charge. My back is starting to bother me more lately, but other than that I think I'm still doing pretty good overall.
Whew! I should blog more often. But boy, do those little details mean a lot to me.



3 comments :

  1. Love all these pictures!
    And your belly is getting big (thank you, captain obvious...)! Soo cute, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie I LOVE your bump! :] And that Batman onesie is the cutest! I can't wait to see pictures of your adorable baby boy in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled upon your blog. Love!
    New follower!
    Follow me back??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)