the 4 minute bun.

When I was little, I would work on a craft and pretend I had my very own crafting show. I'd explain what I was doing and how to do that particular craft. In my head, I was the star of my very own TV show. Well, that's a little bit how I felt making this video. Except I didn't really feel like a star, and it took me about 4 tries just to get my hair to cooperate that I just left it as-is and didn't risk trying it again.

This really is a super easy and cute style, and I hope you'll be able to look past the web-cam quality, my half-gone makeup, and my Packers t-shirt and try it  yourself! I honestly felt really self-conscious doing it, and wouldn't be posting it if I didn't think it was a unique contribution to the world of bun-styling ;) Haha! Anyways, enjoy! And let me know what you think.


Friday's version, a little higher (and a bit of a 32 week bump):

7 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing. I am going to try this! It's always pretty cool to hear a blogger after reading their blog for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I think it's cute! And it's nice to put a voice with the face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bun and the bump! :) And I think I have that shirt from Shade! Is it 3/4 sleeve??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a genius. I would never have thought of this. Also. You're pretty. Like, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. I love that buns are in because I can save so much time on my hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute. I have never been able to master the bun. Probably too many layers, and not enough patience :)

    Hey I can't find your email on here but I'm doing an upcoming post on fellow baby bumpers... let me know if you want to join in! mikellejade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)