a weekend of the best kind.








[ripples from skipping rocks] 


[19 weeks, 6 days | March 30, 2012]



Friday:
Brats + grilled chicken sandwiches, rootbeer/black cherry soda, & chips out at Lake Mary with some of our best friends. They're moving down to the valley in May, and we're going to miss them so much (as in, I don't know a life without my best friend 5 minutes away). We enjoyed the gorgeous weather, skipping rocks, and the beautiful sunset.



Saturday:
Waffles and hash for breakfast, General Conference-watching, running errands, cleaning, and sewing....Saturday was inspiring and productive. Oh, and it was beautiful weather which merited flip-flops and open windows (both in the apartment and in the car).




Sunday:
Sleeping in, baking cookies, watching Conference with family (and possibly an accidental nap during the last thirty minutes of Conference), eating the most delicious chicken salad sandwiches + homemade broccoli and cheese soup, and laughing until my sides hurt....Sunday was a perfect day to unwind, enjoy being with family, and think about the things that matter most.

Coming Soon:

It's hard to believe that we're halfway to meeting our little jellybean! What do you think? Boy or Girl? Oh, and I hope you had a lovely weekend as well!

8 comments :

  1. i think we are meant to be blogger buddies. I love ibc rootbeer, i love those sandwiches, i love the green bay packers, lakes are awesome, general conference is awesome. i think the only difference between us is that I'm not prego. haha! anyways! cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So soon!! Can't wait to hear what you're having! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really does look like a perfect weekend. I say girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of this food looks amazing.
    all of it.
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect weekend! :] I love the picture of your bump! And I am guessing a girl! I can't wait for you to announce it! Have you thought of a fun and easy way to announce it to your families?

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT pictures, I LOVELOVELOVE that shot of your TINY belly!! My vote is on BOY!!

    Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited to see what the gender is with your ultrasound!

    If we hadn't already eaten...I would be hungry. That rootbeer looks amazing right now :)

    I imagine I won't be using any other lens until I get another one. Things is, that will probably be a while haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)