start loving.

I think it's human nature to criticize those around us.
Or maybe it's just me....
I like to think of myself as a nice person, but like I mentioned in this post, I find that I have problems being nice to my family sometimes.

I'm usually very kind and cordial to those I interact with, but sometimes, I fall victim to the gossip bug, just like many of us do, I'm sure.

Well, it's something that I'm trying to work on. I don't want to speak unkindly of others. I don't want to be someone who is judgmental. In my efforts to change my mind and heart, I'm adding being kind *about* others, as well as to them. I think that part of this is just to change the way I view the world.

Here is my new mantra:


And a video to inspire me:

6 comments :

  1. SO true! I love this. And I'm sorry but i just don't see you being the gossipy type. You are too nice to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the same thought I've been having lately! I want to be the friend who you never hear talking badly about another person. I hope you don't think I'm copying you if I say something similar on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is amazing!!! Mind if I do a similar post? Gotta spread the good word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this - its so true! i love the part about being kind about others as well as kind to other. thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Found you from everyday is a new adventure :)

    xo Shane
    shaneprather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a Great video! I need to take it to heart :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)