siete preguntas.

[Per Gentri's request, a silly photo of myself. Sometimes I wonder how I ever snagged TJ. Oh yeah, he's just as weird. Linking here.]

1. If you could only eat savory or sweet things for the rest of your life, which would you choose- and why?
Definitely savory. I'm a chocoholic, but since I've been pregnant, I don't crave sweets like I used to. I am in love with roasted asparagus and other savories like this one. So good.

2. Would you rather live in the ocean (underwater), in the sky (on a cloud), or in space?
I would live in the sky. If the beach were an option instead of the ocean, I'd choose that. And space creeps me out. But I love that feeling of being on top of a mountain, so a cloud would be pretty cool I guess.

3. Desert, Mountains, Plains, or Tropics?
Well, I'm a born and raised desert rat, but I'm a mountain girl at heart. I've never been to the plains or tropics, but I've said it before: the mountains call my name.

4. Would you rather live with chronic pain or the worst pain you can imagine for 24 hours?
Definitely the worst pain for 24 hours. I know people who live with chronic pain, and I can't imagine that would make for a very fun life. I just pray I'm not in labor for 24 hours....

5. If you had to repeat one of these again, which would it be? Preschool, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, College.
As much as I don't miss the drama, I'd re-live high school. I liked college a lot, and that's when I met and married TJ, but I had so much fun in high school! I was in two choirs my senior year and I really miss singing. If I relived it, I'd be more outgoing and I would remember to have more fun, and not let college worry me so much.

6. Tribal, Floral, Stripes, or Polka Dots?
Polka dots. I inherited a love for the pattern from my mother, and they can be seen so many ways, classy or cute.

7. Are you right handed or left handed? 
Right handed. Always and forever; I'm useless with my left hand. TJ, on the other hand, is sort of ambidextrous and I'm jealous.

This was fun :) Good questions, Gentri!

PS. If you live in AZ, you might be interested in this giveaway!

6 comments :

  1. Oh I love it all Kylie!! Thank you do much for participating! You have no idea how happy itade me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like every person who answered this said mountains!

    These were such fun questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, at least someone wants to relive high school with me :) I wasn't very ambitious though... that's what I'd do differently for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Just found your blog from Gentri Lee's. I linked up too!
    Cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)