siete preguntas [husband edition]

For those who don't know, TJ does read my blog, at least a couple of times a week. It's really sweet, and he'll always tell me what he thinks of my posts. Usually, it's "Good post babe."
This time, though. This time was different. After reading yesterday's post, he said, "How come you never ask me questions anymore?"

Me, with a blank look on my face, "Babe, I did that once. A long time ago. I didn't think you cared."

We-ell, apparently, he thinks it's fun too! So, here are Gentri's questions, answered by my husband. It's pretty funny, in my opinion. We did this over gmail chat while I was at work, so you get to see our unedited (save for grammatical corrections) conversation.
[From our honeymoon in San Diego.]

1. Pick a boyfriend: Edward Cullen, Peeta Mellark, or Harry Potter. Or, you can choose their counterparts: Bella Swan, Katniss Everdeen, or Ginny Weasley as a girlfriend.
 TJ:  Wait, who is Katniss and who is Bella Swan?
 me:  Katniss is from the Hunger Games. Bella is from twilight.
(Movie actresses: Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart)
 TJ:  Katniss!
 me:  Haha you haven't even read the books or seen the movie!
 TJ:  But she is way cuter than Ginny and Bella. Plus a way better actress than Kristen Stewart
and I can't support Twilight!
 me:  True. Plus, Katniss is kind of bad-a...like super tough. Ginny's really quiet. I think you'd like Katniss.
2. If you HAD to have a crazy hairdo, what hairdo would you choose and why? (mohawk, mullet, etc)
TJ:  haha
I think I would pull a mohawk. I would look stupid either way but I think if it was a small mohawk it wouldn't be as bad haha
 me:  More like a fauxhawk?
 TJ:  sure
 me:  That would be a stretch for you, since you don't even comb your hair.
 TJ:  still
3. If you could be a celebrity what would you like to be celebrated for? (Dance, Singing, Acting, Reality TV [ie no reason], Political Leader, etc)
  TJ:  Acting for sure! Dance and singing I couldn't do. Reality TV is terrible and who would want to be a political leader?
 4. Be honest- do you brush and floss your teeth daily?
TJ:  yes!
 TJ:  Every day I do both so I don't be naughty like you!
 me:  Hey! Be nice!
 TJ:  Haha.
5. What is one fear you are working to overcome?
 TJ:  Zombies!!!!
 me:  You would.
 TJ:  Haha just kidding. No, I think it would have to be my fear of what others think of me and of how I think of myself.

6. White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, or Semi-Sweet (isn't that just dark chocolate)??
 TJ:  Yeah I think they're the same, and I would say Milk Chocolate!
Can't go wrong with Milk Chocolate, it's risky business going with too dark or dark at all.

7. What is one trend you wish you could pull off?
 TJ:  I don't even know trends.
 me:  (*thinking: I know you don't.) Let's think about male fashion trends: tailored (more slim-fitting) suits, bow ties, Toms, hipster....(*thinking: apparently I don't either.)
 TJ:  Oh geez man.
 TJ:  I don't know.
 me:  Just pick one.
 TJ:  Hipster!!!!
Well, I hope that was entertaining, and gave you a glimpse into my world with the mister.


 

5 comments :

  1. Haha this is pretty funny! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love this!
    You guys are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOOOVE this! He has some great answers and I'm thinking this needs to be a weekly occurance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)