siete preguntas [el segundo]

[Reasons why this picture is silly: my posture, my hands, and my mouth. Thank you, and goodbye.]

(I'm a little late getting this up, but I had so much fun last time, I wanted to do it again. I love this type of "getting to know you.")

1. Pick a boyfriend: Edward Cullen, Peeta Mellark, or Harry Potter
Edward is creepy (I mean, who stares through someone's window while they sleep??) and Harry is too moody. Definitely, totally, and 100%  Peeta! Can't beat that loyalty.

2. If you HAD to have a crazy hairdo, what hairdo would you choose and why? (mohawk, mullet, etc)
Oh dear. I am so attached to my hair. For me, a crazy hairdo would be a pixie cut. I'm pretty sure I would hate it (on me! I don't really think it's crazy on other people), but I think I'd hate it the least.
3. If you could be a celebrity what would you like to be celebrated for? (Dance, Singing, Acting, Reality TV [ie no reason], Political Leader, etc)
Honestly...for writing. I've had a lifelong dream of writing (and illustrating) a children's book or novel. I even wrote a short story once and gave it to a friend. And I started another one, but never finished. I suppose this little ol' blog will have to do for now.

4. Be honest- do you brush and floss your teeth daily?
Well...I brush daily, but flossing I'm not so good at. Please don't hate me.

5. What is one fear you are working to overcome?
I'm working on overcoming my shyness in public situations. I guess that's not really a fear, so to speak, but it kind of is. It's a fear of being judged, or of embarrassing myself. It's a really silly fear, but it's something I'm working on and actually making some progress in. I just taught a lesson at church on Sunday and only somewhat embarrassed myself, thanks to my highly emotional state right now.

6. White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, or Semi-Sweet (isn't that just dark chocolate)??
There is a slight difference. I think. All I know is that I bake with semi-sweet, and I just eat dark. But my favorite always has been and always will be the milk chocolate. However, I like dark more as I get older.

7. What is one trend you wish you could pull off? 
I'm totally not trendy. I got brave a few months ago and got a pair of skinny jeans, which I like. Now I'm trying to work up the courage to try the maxi skirt/dress trend. A knit maxi sounds like it would be soooo comfortable, especially with my ever-expanding belly. I'm scared I'm too tall to pull it off though.

10 comments :

  1. Girrrllll. Tall girls pull off the maxi trend best. My advice: if you're too tall to wear a maxi dress, buy a tube top maxi dress and wear it as a skirt. It sounds silly... but I used to do that with tube dresses (because they were hoochie short on my), and it actually turned out pretty cute. I've also seen some super easy sewing tutorials going around for maxi dresses, and those could be the way to go for a tall person.
    And I like dark more as I get older, too! Weird!
    Peeta all the way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did the seven things link-up! So much fun. Glad I jumped in this week :)

    PEETA FOR LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I wanted to say the same thing about Edward and Harry too, but didn't at the risk of offending someone haha.

    I completely agree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this type of getting to know you think too! I might just join and play catch up with you today! Or maybe tomorrow...we'll see. Haha. Anyway, I think a children's book or novel written and illustrated by you would be wonderful! I hope you do it someday! :] I would buy it! Haha. And I thought your lesson was wonderful besides some weird comments...not made by you. Ridiculous! Anyway, I am sure everyone thought you did a great job! And you looked super cute so that's always good! I think that counts as a fear though. Because it is definitely something that is hard to do. I never would have guessed that you have a hard time with it though! :] Maybe that's just because we were roommates! And do the maxi skirt/dress trend! It looks so cute on pregnant people! And you totally are trendy! You always look super cute! Also, I was told I was too short to wear maxi skirts/dresses and even skinny jeans but I do it anyway so I don't think height matters! Just make sure it's the right length for you. Some people like them all the way to the floor while other people like them a couple of inches off the ground. DO IT!! Sorry for this MASSIVE comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're looking for long maxi dresses, you should try Target! If you get a size bigger than what you're supposed to be then it's like an inch longer. I'm 5'11" and their XXL was long enough for me. A little big, but long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh also, everyone is picking Peeta!!!! I would TOTES pick Harry over anyone. I have a huge magical crush on anything related to Hogwarts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i am so glad you picked peeta! we can stay friends now haha jk. but really..cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. K, seriously?! Too tall for a maxi?! Impossible. Seriously. haha! You would look GORGEOUS in a maxi and it would be perfect for your expanding belly! :D haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am normally a shy person too :)

    great answers!

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha love the picture. I can be pretty awkard in public places when I feel like everybody is judging me. I am growing in confidence though.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)