husband likes questions.

He wanted to do the questions again!

[classic TJ face]


1. You're given the choice between a life with love and trials or loneliness and ease. Pick one.
 TJ:  well I am kind of in a corner here aren't I? I have to choose life with love and trials since I am married haha
 me:  No, you can choose loneliness. If you think it would be better than life with me ;)
TJ:  well you can be pretty moody at times :)
 me:  So can you.
 TJ:  never
 me:  You don't have to pretend for the blog, what's your honest answer?
 TJ:  love and trials 

2. Would you rather live in Narnia, Hogwarts, Middle Earth, or Neverland? 
TJ:  well Middle Earth would kill me...I am not fighter! Neverland isn't my cup of hot chocolate, Narnia...never read or seen a whole Narnia book or movie. I would say Hogwarts, they have like never ending buffets there! And I could fly on a broomstick! 
me:  You have seen a whole Narnia movie. We saw Prince Caspian in theaters.... 
TJ:  no we didn't 
me:  Oh yeah we rented it with the Fry's. So you saw it. 
TJ:  fine you win! 
me:  Thank you. 

3. Think of your dream home... what style is it?
 TJ:  what styles are there  
TJ:  I want a nice home! 
 me:  Colonial, Ranch house, cabin, farm house
 ...TJ:  Cabinny

4. What's currently your favorite song or album?
 TJ:  You know I love music and you're really asking me this!
 me:  Haha.
 TJ:  Can I just pick some favorite artists?
 me:  Answer the question. Current favorite song or album.
 TJ:  I plead the 5th then. 
me:  Just pick one that you like then. 
5. Who was the last person you hugged?
TJ:  my girlfriend just a few minutes ago......actually it was this really hot pregnant lady!
 me:  Funny.
 TJ:  lol
6. You have a ticket in your hand, where is it going to take you?

TJ:  2 years into the future getting my Bachelors in Accounting and holding my CPA
 me:  A ticket to the future, huh?
 TJ:  heck yes
7. Who is one blogger you KNOW you'd be BFF's with in real life?
 TJ:  I know 4 Bloggers. I know you (my wife), Kevin Seifert (NFC North Blogger) and the Kamenetzky Brothers ( Lakers Blog) so I have to choose you right?
 me:  Haha but you already know me and we're totally BFF's so I give you permission to choose someone else.
TJ:  YES!!! I choose Kevin Seifert, I would love to pick his brains about the Packers and argue with him, laugh with him, hug him.....dang it I went too far!
 me:  Awkward.
 TJ:  right!

 

5 comments :

  1. Baha! These are just too funny! Especially when TJ goes a little too far with that last one! Good stuff! I might have to have Race do this with me one of these weeks! Also, TJ is smart for wanting a ticket to the future. I didn't even think of that but that would have been nice before I was almost done with college. Now I don't want to skip all those fun firsts with my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you guys are hilarious! love this!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha!! Hilarious!! I can't wait to see both of your answers this week! :D love you guys. I need to remember to announce how I love that you do this do other couples can too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone seems to be going through a nesting phase. Gotta love spring cleaning :)

    Your husband is funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)