lazy.





Being pregnant has made me super lazy. As in, lazier than I usually. These pictures are proof of my laziness. Why? Here they are in order.
1. My favorite cereal which provided a supplement to Friday night's dinner.
2. Tortilla pizza: Friday night's dinner. We could each easily down two of these, but I was too lazy to make more. Don't worry, we didn't starve. (see above)
3. One of three decorations I put up for Valentine's Day. (In my defense, it turned out to be a lot more work than I thought...which wasn't much.)
4. The second of my three decorations....which would be the same wreath that's been on our door since November. As in, our Christmas wreath. Hey, red and white works for the happy heart day too.

And basically, this post is sorta lazy. Because our life is so exciting right now. But that's OK, because sometimes it's really nice to have a lazy Friday night filled with blogging, video games, and netflixing funny stuff. Oh, and a quick Coldstone run, with a coupon thankyouverymuch.

2 comments :

  1. Uh, you don't even seem lazy! Making yummy food, decorating your house all cute! You go, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh! You are much less lazy than me! :] Haha. I need to get some decorations up around my house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)