sometimes:


[thought this would be fun to do while I work up the energy to finish another post.]

I get weirdly excited about haircuts....I love having my hair cut, and the way healthy hair feels.
I feel overwhelmed with gratitude when TJ picks up the house even though he's super busy with school and I just work. He's amazing. Basically.
I can't stop thinking about everything that has to get done before little jellybean gets here. How on earth are you supposed to go from two people to three people (one of whom is completely dependent on the first two for survival) in less than 8 more months??
I just want to eat almost any kind of potato dish all day, every day. 
I am kinda a bad person and have really neglected cleaning our apartment. It's really bad.
I wish I could dye my hair back to my natural color....and add more subtle highlights (I like my new color...it's just so different and it will take forever to grow out). I like change, and I'm too poor to pay for it.
I just don't understand the allure of drinking absurd amounts of alcohol. I've been thinking about it a lot lately (especially in light of TJ's new weekend job), and I just don't understand why you would willingly give up control of your actions. (No offense, I just don't get it.)
I can't believe how close I am to becoming a mother. I've dreamed of this my whole life, and now that it's here, I'm still processing it. 
I strongly consider spending a lot of money on a food processor/Kitchen Aid. I know both would be extremely useful, I just don't know which would be more so. Thoughts? (I'm also wanting to make homemade baby food in the future.)

Linking this post to: YPIL.

2 comments :

  1. food processor for sure if you're going to do homemade baby food. But at the same time... you won't be doing that until the baby is like, 7 or 8 months. A Kitchen aid would save yuor life and make it so much easier for the next 15 or 16 months until you need the food processor. If it were me, I'd get the kitchen aid now, and start a coin jar where I put all my change over the next year, and then use that for the food processor in a year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand the appeal of drinking either--sometimes when I'm partially awake but asleep enough that I can't get up or think clearly I think that must be similar to how it feels to be intoxicated, and it's the most horrible feeling ever.
    If you get a Kitchenaid mixer there are attachments for straining & grinding, like here: http://www.kitchenaid.com/flash.cmd?/#/product/FVSFGA/
    It's quality stuff, but that will be more expensive than just a food processor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)