new year's eve.

[chicken burrito bowl, brown rice, black beans, and a side of dressing please]

plus

[intense, clean, and action packed with a sweet twist at the end pleaseandthankyou]

with friends,
makes for a prettydarngood NYE 2011 in my opinion.
Confession?
(Evenat52TomCruisestillmakesmeswoon.)
(It's OK, I think he secretly makes TJ swoon too.)
One of the best parts?
We had some passes so our movie was free!
Dinner would've been too, if I hadn't forgotten the gift card.
Can't expect too much from me, geesh.

Also, please, if you haven't done so already, see this movie:
[and thank me when it becomes your favorite feel-good movie of the year and maybe makes you want to buy a zoo.]

What did you do for for New Year's Eve?


1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE chipotle. There's not one near where I live, so I have to content myself with fixes whenever we go out of town. Happy 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)