an early valentine.

I made this cute little heart banner pouch thing (tutorial to follow). I don't mind Valentine's day, but I'm really not that into the pink and red color combo. So this simple brown paper garland is more my taste.

I made them into pouches so they could hold little love notes. It didn't work as well as I'd planned (this little heart kept flipping with the weight inside). But here's a cute little love note anyway.

It's pretty small.

Oh look, a math problem.

In this case, one plus one really does make three.

Our little jellybean will be arriving in August. We are so happy and excited and nervous and anxious to welcome a sweet baby into our home.

10 comments :

  1. Oh Kylie! I am so excited for you! You will be one amazing mother! I hope you are feeling okay too! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this announcement!! :] And yay for being pregnant at the same time! We definitely need to get together and plan things and talk about birth and all that other fun stuff! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :D Cute banner too. I love simple but meaningful craft ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh that is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you two! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you guys!!! You're blog is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!! We are SO excited for you!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!!!!! I can't wait to see everything you make for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! Ah we have a little one due in August, too!

    I must say, that was an EXCELLENT way to announce to your bloggers... I literally bounced in my chair at work!

    So so SO excited to share the journey with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)