snow day.









I love the way snow makes everything look so pretty and bright, and different.

Last weekend we had large amounts of snow in the forecast and so a snow day was called for Friday with the public schools. I got a spontaneous three-day weekend and it was rather nice. I slept in, spent some time with TJ, unpacked some (still), and went to work for a couple of hours. Sometimes, that little break is just what is needed.

[Also, I've been editing up a storm and so I was too lazy to retouch these images, but they don't need much in my opinion. Want to learn a few tricks to using your DSLR written an amateur? Click here.]

2 comments :

  1. Snow days are wonderful! :) What a perfect surprise for the weekend! And these pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Wish the ones I took this weekend look that good.

    Flagstaff was absolutely gorgeous this weekend! The only thing that would have made it better would have been if it had snowed while we were there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)