December Instagram.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I love having an iPod touch. It's so nice to be able to take pictures of things, but not have to worry about lugging around my DSLR sometimes. As my dad says, "The best camera is the one that's always with you."

So here's a holiday in poor-resolution, but full-of-memories Instagram photos.

There's a neighborhood in Flagstaff that for one Sunday in December, lines the streets with luminaries. It's truly beautiful and a tradition we will begin. Next year, we want to bundle up and walk through it.


I picked up this bad boy at Safeway one night. Divine.

We went to Sedona with some friends the Monday before Christmas. I love the drive to Sedona, but there was a strange heavy fog that made it nearly impossible to see on the trip down. Anyway, there's a resort there called Tlaquepaque that has a bunch of light displays that you can walk through and then vote on. Some of them are really creative!



One of my favorite parts of the resort is the shops. They have this charm that I love. I can't wait to do a photoshoot there someday.

My sister stayed with us for the week after graduation until Christmas. She loves me, but not my camera.



Of course, we had to take her to get some YogurtU.


Mesa Temple Lights on Christmas Eve Eve.

Silly sister on Christmas Eve at Grandma's. This almost didn't happen this year, but I'm so glad it did. PS, aren't Kyndra's glasses cute?? I helped her pick them out.

TJ and my cousin's baby. She is so adorable. And he's pretty smokin' with that baby in his arms.

Opening presents at the in-laws on Christmas Day. Like my bird-feather bangs? Me too.

Christmas was simple and sweet, as it should be. 
TJ spoiled me, and I tried to return the favor. 
But really, it was about being together and with our families,
and remembering our Savior.

1 comment :

  1. yay for christmas and family and most especially frozen yogurt! ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)