commencing.


I picked up this little baby-blue number on my snow day. It's the only thing I bought in the way of graduation regalia. I chose to forgo the $52 charge to purchase a cap and gown and borrowed a friends. I also (inadvertently) decided to forgo announcements. I sorta ran out of time, and I also just want the whole thing to be low-key. I know graduating from college is a big thing, but I don't want people to feel obligated to send me gifts just because I sent them a card. Besides, it's so close to Christmas it'd just get lost in the piles of bright Christmas cards and plates of goodies. I wouldn't mind :) I think I may just do a Christmas card or letter and mention that I didi graduate. And of course I'll be sure to get pictures. It's hard to believe that it's only a few short days away. I sort of feel like I cheated, graduating a semester early, but at the same time I'm a little bit proud of myself for finishing early. That 18 credit-hour semester almost killed me though. I feel like everything has worked out as it should, and the pieces are falling into place.

Oh, and I'm really kinda glad to be "done" with school for a while. OK, more than kinda.
I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments :

  1. Dang! I can't believe you are graduating! :] So exciting! And I'm going to try and forego the cost of cap and gown too. Smart thinking! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on almost graduating! That's such a huge accomplishment. Stick it out, girl! :)
    cute blog!

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's so exciting that you're graduating, I can't believe the years have gone by so quickly! I'm so envious, but excited for my last semester and finishing too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)