What Kylie Loves: trejo love.

It's kinda hard to find good, clean, funny entertainment these days.
I don't remember how or when I found Arturo Trejo, but I've been hooked for months.
I get email updates when he posts new videos.
My only regret is that I have not shared this with you sooner.
I'm sorry, ok?? So terribly sorry.

This is the first video I saw, and it's still my favorite. But after you watch this one, you should go to his channel and watch more. You won't regret it.

And if you do regret it, or don't think this is funny....you should be banished to the depths of outer space.
K, not really. You should watch this one too. See if it changes your mind.


If you're not literally laughing-out-loud....well....do you have a sense of humor? Do you even like babies??

Just kidding. But seriously. You can thank me in the comments.

PS. It's still November...so I'm thankful for laughter, YouTube, and cute babies.

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE that first one! :] I have never watched his other videos before though so apparently I really need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is hysterical! just tweeted about how funny this video is. thanks for sharing!

    love,
    elisabeth
    http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I like it! I've never seen this before, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)