[P&Q] and a little extra.

[image by me. please don't steal. it's mean.]

"Each of us has a spark of life inside us, our highest endeavor ought to be to set off that SPARK in one another." 
-Kenny Ausubel-

This. This is the exact reason why I wanted to be a teacher.
I wanted to be an influence for good.
I have mixed emotions about this past semester.
It was one of the hardest things I've ever done.
I have learned so much, and grown.
I loved it.
I'm grateful for this opportunity I had to teach, and be taught.
And the opportunities that I know will come,
be they in a classroom,
or not.

3 comments :

  1. I love that quote Kylie. And I love your thoughts on it! Oh, and your picture is absolutely gorgeous! You find beauty in the most simple things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is gorgeous. If I was a meanie, I would steal it.

    But I'm not, so I won't.

    I'm so happy for you to be a teacher. I can tell that you have such a loving personality. Those kiddos will be lucky to have you, someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's a quote about art that makes me feel the same way about my career. some people just say it so perfectly

    i guess that's why i tattooed it on my neck, lolol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)