guilty.

I'm guilty of neglecting this little piece of cyberspace. But I have a good excuse! We've just spent our Veteran's Day weekend moving in to our new apartment. That's right, we upgraded from the cave to a spiffy new 2-bedroom in another family housing complex on campus. We're so excited to have some room to breathe, and I'm stoked to have a new space to decorate. I have a lot I need to post about and my redecorating adventures will provide for some new material as well. I also have to do some modifications to my huge work sample for student teaching, and I get to turn in a portfolio this week, so bear with me if I'm a little absent for another week or so. I'll try to get a couple of posts in :) Hope you had a happy Veteran's Day weekend and that you have a great week! Tell me all about it....I'll be checking in from time to time.

[Speaking of Veterans, I am so grateful for my grandpa and TJ's Papa who both served our country, and to the men and women that continue to serve. I honestly want to hug/salute soldiers every time I see them around town in uniform because I am so grateful for their sacrifice and everything they do.]

Meanwhile, here's a little image to keep my photo-lover friends satisfied:
[From our family photo shoot with Lauren.]

3 comments :

  1. Love the picture! And again, let me know if you need help with anything! Also, we should have an ornament making day sometime this month! We can invite Aubree and Rachel and whoever else and we could each bring enough supplies for everyone to make a certain ornament that each of us picks out or something. Haha. I'm not sure if that made sense at all but we should make ornaments and that's what's important!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm GUILTY, too! I'm glad you got all moved in. Love you!!!
    xoxoxo, MOM

    P.S. NO pic disc yet =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just came across your blog. you guys are so cute. clicked the tab 'our story' and read it... gave me chills and made me smile :)

    ps. there's a $50 giftcard giveaway on my blog! hope you'll stop by & join :)

    xx,
    cindy - design3rd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)