a heart full of thanksgiving.


I'm thankful for being able to see TJ's family for a bit before heading to Mesa on Wednesday.
I'm thankful for being able to see my family for about 3 days.
I'm thankful for the absolutely amazing pumpkin pie that my aunt made. It pays having a cousin who's a pastry chef.
I'm thankful for spending time with tons of family.
I'm thankful for laughter.
I'm thankful for eternal families.
I'm thankful that I did not have to endure a ton of Black Friday mayhem.
I'm thankful for Costa Vida. [Amen.]
I'm thankful for leftovers.
I'm thankful for cheesy Christmas movies watched with family.
I'm thankful TJ is learning to love cheesy Christmas movies as much as I do.
I'm thankful that we were able to sleep in, relax in bed together this morning before church.
I'm thankful for priesthood leaders who know exactly what to say, even when they don't know it.
I'm thankful for the principle of tithing, and the blessings we gain from it.
I'm grateful for my knowledge of the Restoration.
I'm grateful for this gospel.
I'm grateful for the little things.
I'm grateful for love.

I hope this gratitude remains in my heart throughout the year to come.
May you feel it in yours as well.

2 comments :

  1. I love this post Kylie! :] It sounds like your Thanksgiving weekend was just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. :) I love this post. :)
    And yes- tithing is wonderful. God blesses when we freely give.
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)