QuikTrip.

No, not the gas station. Although that is where we get gas whenever we go to Mesa. Moving on.
Actually, we had a super quick, last minute trip down to the valley because my brother was being ordained an elder! He's in the process of turning in his mission papers and I can't believe he's so grown up. It's craziness.

Well, maybe not that grown up.

We decided to kill two birds with one stone, and I set up for the lovely Lauren to do some family pictures for us. These will be our last official family pics before my brother leaves. After she took them, we hung out a little in the museum at the Mesa Arts Center, and then went to lunch at Red Robin (yum). My dad wanted to play photographer too, and captured these gems on his Droid:



We'd gotten into town literally ten minutes before we were supposed to meet Lauren. We were late, and I felt bad, but I think they'll turn out great :)

We spent the rest of the day being lazy, signing my mom up for Pinterest, going to HobLob for some projects I'm working on, eating amazing leftover kalua pork, and watching Thor. Sunday was filled with family, church, naps, and traveling back up the mountain. 


2 comments :

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures Lauren took! :] And those pictures that your Dad caught of you are super cute! I love your hair and your outfit and everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)