How to stay awake during General Conference.

I absolutely love General Conference. However, when the voices of the speakers are so soothing, and you're operating on only a little sleep, it can be hard to stay awake. So, I've compiled some helpful suggestions for staying awake while sitting on the couch listening.

1. Text your cousin about Priesthood Session that night.

2. Make cute baby bows for your etsy. (This and others should be up soon.)

3. Take pictures of your beautiful baby cousin in the amazing light in your aunt's house.

4. Teach your other cousin how to sew a yoyo. It turned out cute! These girls are so creative.


5. Take notes. Don't worry. I did that too. For example:
"A person’s true value has little to do with what the world values[...] The entirety of the world’s currency could not even buy a loaf of bread in the economy of heaven[...] The Lord uses a scale very different from the world’s to weigh the worth of man. You matter to Him."
-Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf


I was mostly successful in my endeavors not to succumb to slumber.


[PS. If you are interested, I still have 2 spots left for the guest posting in November. Go here for the details.]

1 comment :

  1. These are super good tips. And I can't wait for your bows to go up in your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)