creativity.

So....I'm going out on a limb here.

Last fall, I took this really interesting class. It was about the relationship between school and community.
I really liked my instructor. Even though it was an extremely difficult semester, it was rewarding.
For this class, I had to create a "digital story" about something that was meaningful to me.
Almost as soon as I received the prompt, I knew what I was going to do.

Do you know what inspiration feels like?
It's incredible.
After I'd decided on a theme, everything fell into place.
I found the perfect song, which literally came out as I was putting this together.
I found all of the pictures I needed.
And the words just spilled onto my keyboard.

I'm proud of my creation. Not in a prideful unto boasting and being conceited kind of way, but in a "Guess what? I made that and I think it's kinda cool," sort of way. I'm proud because it's mine.

Like I state in the video, I believe creativity is my driving force. It's what pushes me in almost every aspect of my life. And I express that creativity in many ways, this blog being one of them. If there is any purpose to this video, it is to inspire that spark of creativity in others. Because no matter what your talents, I believe they are based in creativity and that you should allow them to flourish. Don't keep them "hidden away."

So, if you please, take a gander and tell me what you think.

**Edit: Youtube won't let the music play because I don't own it. It's lame but whatever. So, if you want to listen to the song I used at the same time as watching my movie, click here.**

2 comments :

  1. I watched that video.
    I loved it.
    It really did inspire me, gave some new insight on life.

    FIVE STARS !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Kylie!! :] You are gorgeous and I love the pictures of you when you were little. So cute! {The only problem was that the sound refused to work for me so I don't know what song it was all to} Anyway, I love all the quotes you did and all the different ways that you find creativity in your life. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)