baby girl.

TJ's parents welcomed a new addition to the family a couple of weeks ago. Meet our new "little sister" Aspen. We got to puppysit her on Saturday when TJ's family went out of town. 

She is a pitbull mix, and has the most gorgeous eyes and coloring (notice the two different colored eyes above). She's a little cuddler, too.

We took her for a couple of walks. It was funny to see her hesitation heading away from home, and her eagerness upon our return.






After a day of playing, Aspen and I were both a little tired, so we took a nap together. She snuggled right into the crook of my arm and we were both happy.

6 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness. How cute!

    And girrrlll. Your photography is getting SO GOOD. I seriously loved looking at all these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH CUTE!!! Wish my pup could play w/her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are amazing! :] I love her!! Teehee! Sometime I want to meet her! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is just TOO much cuteness going on in this blog post right now! I love that name too. Aspen. What a perfect little puppy!

    Simply, Melissa Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah puppy love.
    I seriously love her! She is adorable, you guys are so lucky you got to puppysit her! This makes me homesick for my dog (that had to stay at the parents house because we couldn't take him with us)

    Oh and thanks for the honey crunch recipe I love taking granola to school and work, so it will be fun to try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a dog so badly! Precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)