around campus.











I took these around campus when I was waiting for a friend to get there so we could take her senior pictures. I love the perspective I get when looking through a camera lens. The way I notice beauty in the details. Having the mindset of a "photographer" (not that I call myself one) has helped me to notice details, textures, light, and so much more. This is truly a beautiful world in which we live, and I can see God's love laced in every beautiful detail.

Happy Sunday.

6 comments :

  1. I love these pics! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so wonderful to take pictures of things that you see every day - you see and appreciate them in a whole new light.

    xo,
    jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are great!
    A day with a camera is a great day indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love all of these. Like I was telling you last week, you are the BEST at finding beauty in the small details. Gorgeous! And that one with the lights I SUPER love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how that one little yellow leaf seems to be raising up when all the others are drooping :) So cute!

    P.S. I would consider you a photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)