What Kylie Loves: inspiration.

I absolutely love google reader. It helps me to follow sites and categorize them. These are some of my favorite blogs to stalk in the various categories I have, and why I love them.

Beauty & Fashion
[I absolutely love her "Beautyfull Tuesday" series]
[A recent find. I love her adorable clothes and easy tutorials! I can't wait to try them.]
[Another one with lots of tutorials and cute, handmade clothes and more!]

Health & Food
The Little Red House
[Healthy, and delicious-looking food. Tips on healthy eating. Adorable kids.]
Our Best Bites
[Super-good recipes with tons of variety. I made their Asian BBQ chicken. It's pretty much amazing.]
Just Cook Already
[A collective blog, with lots of good recipes. They don't post as often as some, but their recipes are usually pretty simple.]

Photography
[Her blog and her photography are just so....real. And raw. She just moved from Hawaii to Arizona.]
[Even though it's more of a lifestyle blog, Lauren's photography skills are awesome. I love the way she captures life.]
The Little Red House
Beautiful photography. It's almost dream-like the way she conveys mood through her work.
Lang Photographers
I just adore their style. So fresh and beautiful.

Lifestyle
C. Jane, Enjoy It
[She's an amazing writer. She makes me laugh. She makes me think.]
The Daybook
[Recent find. Hilarious. Beautiful photos. Amazing style.]
Story of My Life
[She's gorgeous. She's real. She's Texan. And, she's a great writer. I've learned a lot from her series of blogging tips.]

So yeah. These are just a few.  I hope you find some inspiration from these like I do. What are your favorite blogs to stalk?


(PS. Approximately 4 posts from now, I will be doing a giveaway. It's a pretty sweet one too. At least, I think so.)

2 comments :

  1. I can't wait for your giveaway! I should do one of those someday but I wouldn't know what to giveaway...I'll have to think about that.

    Also, I can't wait to check out some of these blogs that I haven't read before! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list! I love a lot of these same ones. And yours, of course.

    I think you basically named all the ones I'm obsessed with. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)