the t-shirt.

I have this t-shirt.
It's kind of my favorite in the world.
And I thought I'd lost it forever.
I couldn't find it anywhere for like over a month.
That, and my lacy maroon undershirt.

One day, I mentioned it to TJ.
He said, "Oh! It's in a bag, in the trunk of the car."
Whaaa?

Turns out, we left a bag of dirty clothes in there before hopping on the plane to Sac.
In JULY.
Funny thing is, it took another week to get the bag out of the trunk.

And now, we are reunited.
And all is right in the world.

[If you're thinking, "Really?? A post about a t-shirt??" Lay off. I'm sentimental and attach emotional value to things. Plus also, it's my favorite because it reminds me of our first concert.]

3 comments :

  1. I love that you posted about a shirt. :] Now if I could only convince Race to take me to a Rascal Flatts concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha do it! It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was definitely NOT rolling my eyes at this post! I completely relate to losing "the shirt" Although I wasn't as lucky as you to find mine :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)