maybe you didn't know.

My darling friend and old roommie Emma nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! She also wrote the sweetest little sentiment about me in the nomination. I am seriously so touched. Thanks Ems!

Here are the rules I get to follow: 
1. I must thank the award-giver and link back to them in my post.
2. I must tell you wonderful readers seven things about myself. 
3. I must give this award to up to 15 recently discovered bloggers. 
4. I must contact those bloggers and tell them the exciting news!


Alright, here goes #2.


1. I recently tried Dr. Pepper and Mt. Dew for the first time. In the same weekend. Let's just say it's a good thing I don't drink soda. Now you know my guilty secret!
2. I have double-jointed shoulders. Some think it's cool, some think it's gross. Maybe I'll share sometime.
3. I am graduating in December. Heck yes! (Unless by some tragic happenstance I fail student teaching.)
4. My current favorite recent chick flik is My Girlfriend's Boyfriend. It is seriously so cute. Netflix it. Now.
5. My current favorite brand of ice cream is Bluebell. Latest flavor tried: Dessert Trio. Yum.
6. I am an independent beauty consultant for Mary Kay Cosmetics. It's something to help supplement our income, but I honestly love the philosophy of the company and their products. Let me know if you have any beauty needs!
7. I really like doing my hair when I have the time. I love trying new styles, I love getting it trimmed or cut so it's healthy, and I love how simply throwing in a few curls can make me feel pretty. Sometimes I get frustrated with it, but I've been told I have great hair. And here's a not-so-secret secret: it's virgin. That's right, I've never colored it or done any kind of treatment to it. A fact which may change in the not so distant future. 


And now for my nominations: 
1. Ariana: I found Ariana's blog after she commented on my blog. She is so sweet and blogs about her life with her husband in the south.  
2. Chelsea: Chelsea is another fellow blog-stalker. She is hilarious and has a cute and quirky style. I love her random internet finds.
3. Megan: Megan found me again (I think) and I fell in love with her love story. It's really cute and reminded me of the butterfly feeling of dating again. 


Enjoy! [PS, here's the giveaway if you haven't entered yet.]

2 comments :

  1. Aw congrats!
    I just stumbled upon your blog and it's completely adorable! Can't wait to start following and reading some of your past posts!

    :]
    Nice to meet ya!

    - Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA, okay so it's totally weird seeing myself on someone else's blog, haha! I seriously sat straight up in my chair just now like the whole world is lokking at me... (Weird?)

    But thank you!! I definitely love the whole blog-networking thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)