little letters.

Dear Little Bird,

Thank you for flying into our classroom today and providing the perfect excuse for absolute silence for the last 1.75 hours of class today. It was bliss. I hope you got out safely when we left you alone. You were very cute.

Love,
Miss Pond


Dear Kaylee,

Thank you for the wonderful job you did on my hair! I know it's nothing big, but I just love getting my hair trimmed and gabbing in the salon with you. I think it's one of my favorite ways to relax after a long day. So thanks!

Love,
Kylie (the one with the sexy hair)


Dear Sunset,

You were especially breathtaking tonight! Thank you for the simple reminder that God is there and that He loves me enough to show me beauty in the little things. In fact, your timing was perfect. It reminded me of the song whose lyrics go like this: "It's a great day to be alive; I know the sun's still shining when I close my eyes." I love that feeling. My only regret is not getting a picture. But you'll be framed in my memory, don't worry.

Love,
Kylie


Dear Readers,

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I know I will! However, I will be away from the computer, but will have grand adventures to blog about come Monday. I'll be watching this (and attending a session) and spending lots of time with friends and family in Utah. I'm ready to be inspired and spiritually fed. Have a good weekend!

Love always,
Kylie


1 comment :

  1. Awww, these are all so sweet. Simple and meaningful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)