great grandma burgess' peanut butter cookies.

I have a family recipe for the most delicious and moist peanut butter cookies ever.
So, when our friends invited us over for Sunday night dinner, I had an idea to twist the recipe a little. They were delicious! I decided to be nice and share. They are super easy to make, since there's hardly any measuring and they have only a few ingredients.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

1 german chocolate cake mix
1 egg
1/3 cup oil or melted butter
2-4 T water
1 cup peanut butter
2 handfuls (about 1 cup) chocolate chips

Mix it all together. Add more or less water depending on how dry the dough is. Bake at 350* for 7-8 min.

Enjoy!

2 comments :

  1. I am not a big fan of chocolate and peanut butter together but these really do sound delicious!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The original recipe calls for a yellow cake mix, to make regular peanut butter cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)