Despicable Me.

We love "kids'" movies. This may just be one of our all-time favorites.
I mean, c'mon. I have the "unicorn" sequence as my ringtone.


Why we love it: It's super cute, super funny, and clean. We strive to watch movies that are clean, and this one is great. It's just a cute story about a hardened villain who has a change of heart.

Favorite Quotes (Let's be honest. The whole movie is quotable):
Agnes: "Oh no, my caterpillar never turned into a butterfly."
Edith: "That's a cheeto."
Agnes: "Oh!" *eats stale cheeto*

Edith: "Can I eat this?"
Dr. Nefario: "Do you want to explode??"
Edith: *Kicks shin*

Edith: "It was your cousin's idea."
Minion Dave: "Whaaaaat?"

Edith: "Are these beds made out of bombs?"
Dru: "Yes, but they are very old and highly unlikely to explode. But don't toss and turn."
Edith: "Cool!"

Agnes: "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"

Gru: "Light-bulb."

*** * ***
Not to mention, this song is really catchy.

[Or like the first 27 seconds of it. That's all you hear in the movie.]

If you haven't seen this, please, let me know and I will let you borrow it :) I gots it for Christmas!

2 comments :

  1. We LOVE this movie! We went and saw it in theatres just because of the "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" quote. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yeah, Aaron quotes that allll the time :) That and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)