the weekend.









We got to go out to Lake Mary on Saturday for a church barbeque and boating. When we got there to set up, it was pouring rain. But we had faith, waited it out, and it cleared up just in time. Now that I can actually get up, I love going wakeboarding with TJ every time I get the chance. 

We also took a walk on Sunday after dinner. The storm had just passed through and created the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. We have decided to make our walks a weekly occurrence. 

I love Flagstaff.

7 comments :

  1. Cute:) Those are some good pics too--Mac and I experienced that storm from a... different arena, we'll say. haha, I'll post about it when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm! I love Flagstaff too! There is just so much good stuff so close. Race and I want to end up here someday after we finish school and everything. Also, your pictures of sunsets and the sky are always absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog, not only because you are stinkin adorable but I also get to see pieces of my home that I don't get to see anymore. Mckay, Brooks and TJ used let me come out to the lake with them (you know the dumb tag along girl) and those are some of my best memories in Flagstaff. You are so lucky to be there. I miss it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! And Bailee, I get to be the tag-along now :P And I consider myself very lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh looks like fun, I love the lake, I just wish I were better at the sports part of it :) But I figure I've mastered the art of sitting in the boat and taking pictures-- and that's important too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it is :) I just finally figured I'd been in the boat long enough. I'm not athletic by any means, but I'm not too bad at this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it is :) I just finally figured I'd been in the boat long enough. I'm not athletic by any means, but I'm not too bad at this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)