today I cried.


Last night, TJ and I saw the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2. I'd like to write a separate post on that later. The point is, I shed one tear (but that does not mean I was not on an emotional roller coaster for the entire film). One tear for the entire movie.

This [afternoon], while I was getting ready for the day, I began sobbing. For no reason at all. TJ knew that I had just began my monthly gift, and graciously asked what I needed him to do. Through my tears, I asked to be held. And so he did. Then, trying to make me laugh and lighten my inexplicable mood, he said smiling, "You crybaby." I sorta laughed, but it only made me sob harder. Luckily it last a few minutes and I was able to calm myself down.

Later on, we went to the mall. As we were about to leave, we came upon a small pet adoption agency. They had the most adorable dogs inside. They were still young, about 6-9 months, and it broke my heart that I couldn't take one home. There were two that were a beautiful pit-bull mix, and one who was blonde and white (a husky mix). They were so precious and I nearly cried again as I watched TJ pet one. I even wanted one of the kittens because I felt so bad for them. Luckily they are all well taken care of by foster families, but I still  begged and pleaded for a puppy on the way home. Even though I knew it was pointless, because we can't have pets in our apartment.

Basically, I'm super duper emotional today. And I really really want a dog. We will definitely be adopting one from a shelter when the time comes.

TJ said he can't wait until I'm pregnant so this monthly emotional thing doesn't happen. I said, "Oh honey, you have no idea how bad pregnancy hormones can be."

2 comments :

  1. Aww, Mac does the same thing for me when I have to cry for no reason. Isn't it a blessing to have an understanding husband?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love you!!!!!!!!!!!<3 <3 <3
    love, MOM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)