sometimes I take pictures.

Sometimes, random people ask me to take pictures for them.
Because they know I have a "nice camera."
And when they do, I freak out (because that's a lot of pressure!).
But I do it anyways, because I like to think I'm a nice person.
And they're people I love.

Photography is a hobby that I truly enjoy.
I've loved it since I was a kid using a disposable camera.
I got my first camera when I was nine or ten. It was film.
I got my first digital camera when I was fourteen or something.
I got a nicer digital camera with money from high school graduation.
And, I got my baby dSLR only a few months ago.
[The point is, I've loved taking pictures my whole life. I get it from my dad.]

I don't claim to be a photographer.
I'm just a girl with a camera, who likes to take pictures.
I've taken a class, and read a lot online.
I get tips from photographer friends.
I read photography blogs like there's no tomorrow.

So, here's a taste of what I've done for others with my camera.

The Corbiere's Sealing:




And B's Newborn Portraits:




I do it because I love it. And that's fine with me.

1 comment :

  1. Aww I'm so glad to see you doing people pictures! I knew you'd be just as amazing at that! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)