Pee or not to Pee

TO PEE OR NOT TO PEE.


 I have a job. I work; they pay me.

 I pay my taxes & the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.
     
 In order to get that paycheck, in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem).
      
 What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

 So, here is my question:
      Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check? Because, I have to pass one to earn it for them!
      
Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with handing money to someone sitting on their  butt - doing drugs while I work.
       
Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

      I guess we could call the program:


      "URINE  OR YOU'RE  OUT!"

Something has to change in this country, in the right direction,  AND  SOON!


TJ (my first posting)       


      P.S.  Just a  thought, but all politicians should have to pass a urine test  too!!!

       

6 comments :

  1. So, TJ is taking up blogging? =)
    I love you!!
    xoxoxoxo,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he said this was too long for FB, so he wanted to put it on the blog :) I don't think he'll be making a habit of it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA!!!! Oh TJ...you crack me up. For the record, Stephen has this exact same rant, and I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yes I showed it to Stephen as well and he thought it was funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally with you on this! Of course, you put it much more nicely than I would have!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)