What Kylie Loves.

I didn't have to put much thought into this one. 
And actually, I can't think of anything else I love more.

I love my husband. I love being married. 
I love not having to say goodbye every night.
I love being able to snuggle up to him while I hit the snooze
for another five minutes to be with him each morning.
Maybe ten.

I love asking him why he loves me,
and I love the answers he gives.
I love the romantic texts quoting song lyrics or just his feelings
that I get throughout the day.

This week I love that two weekends ago,
I proved that I am not completely athletically challenged.

His buddies all bailed on him for basketball,
so I joined him for a Saturday morning workout together.
He had keys for the church, and we donned our basketball shorts 
and sneakers.

I loved being able to exercise....and watch him exercise.
Let me just say, basketball can even be romantic,
what with all that blocking and such ;)


3 comments :

  1. basketball, romantic? oh yeah...you ARE still in the honeymoon phase! He does have good form though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)