clouds.






I love clouds.
The way they shift, move.
Sometimes they are thin and whispy, letting the sunlight through.
Sometimes they are dark and heavy, promising a storm.
Sometimes they are big and fluffy, providing shade from the summer sun.

I suppose that we can learn from clouds.
Sometimes we bring happiness and optimism to others.
Sometimes we provide much needed nourishment, through our words and deeds.
Sometimes we provide a shelter for those that need a break from the heat of the world.

Clouds change constantly, driven by the wind and weather patterns.
We can learn to change, to go with the flow of life, to become better.

Sometimes, we can release the control we think we have, and give ourselves over to the Maker's hands.

2 comments :

  1. The clouds have a very special meaning for my kids and I.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)