What Kylie Loves

I'm basically drooling over this week's "What Kylie Loves."
I'll give you a hint: it in involves chocolate.
End of story.

In all seriousness, this week's feature is brought to you by my amazing husband,
who sometimes likes to bring home treats for me.
He'd talked these up quite a bit. And was I surprised when he brought them home.
Unfortunately, the first taste was a little disappointing because I was sick and couldn't smell (therefore, I couldn't really taste). But, ladies and gentleman, I soon realized the error of my ways and am now a proud addict. I mean, the 2 lb bag just might be almost halfway gone.

Behold:

These little beauties are the perfect chocolate snack. They have a chewy and berrylicious center. They have a rich and smooth dark chocolate coating. They are divine. It takes so much self control not to eat them by the handful. (But it's OK if I do, right? I mean, the bag says they're a natural source of antioxidants, and stuff.)

(Apologies for the blurry picture....I'm still working on the manual settings.)

These are one of the many perks of a bulk-foods store. Unfortunately, they are sold at the bulk-foods store that is not in my area: Costco. It makes me very sad. 

(Just how did TJ get these then, you might ask? Well, here's just how *sweet* he is. His coworker was the person who introduced him to this delight. Upon her next trip to the valley, he asked said coworker pick up a bag for his adoring wife. He then paid said coworker and brought home said bag to said adoring wife.)

Please, do yourself a favor, and go to your nearest Costco to partake of this delicious delicacy.
And if you don't have a membership, beg your friend or family member who does. You won't regret it.
And, if you please, send me a bag. Chances are I'll be out soon.

2 comments :

  1. Kylie, you can order these on Amazon, so your supply will never run out!!! http://www.amazon.com/Brookside-Dark-Chocolate-Covered-Blueberry/sim/B003M1PKUO/2
    Hugs - Randa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your thoughts, too :)